About Me

My photo
My name is Melody and I like to write! I love how words can come together in a conversation, story, or song and can create something that generates a response in those that are exposed to it. Words have the power to do so much. It is up to us to determine how we choose to use them. I am truly blessed to be a child of God, wife to my husband of 21 years , and mother to two great kids. With God first in my family, I am victorious~

Thursday, October 29, 2009

dropping my classes

I really thought I was ready to take on the world , but the Lord has other plans for me. So many obstacles have come up and it is impossible to maintain a full time job, full time school, and a family life. I was doing really well at first and then everything just went wrong. Okay maybe not wrong , but at least not the way I had planned. I hate that I have to wait to become a teacher in the classroom. I know in my heart that this is what I want more than anything and I just have to accept that some sacrifices will have to be made. I have to come to the realization that I can NOT do everything. Maybe next semester things will be better and I can try again. Right now I have decided to take one day at a time. I can try to be superwoman some other time. Today is just not the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment