About Me

My photo
My name is Melody and I like to write! I love how words can come together in a conversation, story, or song and can create something that generates a response in those that are exposed to it. Words have the power to do so much. It is up to us to determine how we choose to use them. I am truly blessed to be a child of God, wife to my husband of 21 years , and mother to two great kids. With God first in my family, I am victorious~

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Back again:)

It has been forever and a day since I have had (or rather, made) time to tend to my poor little neglected blog and oh how I have missed it.  There is something almost therapeutic about taking the time to put thoughts to paper ( or in this case, computer) that really calms the soul.  I have taken to Instagram as my new social media of choice since it only involves a photo and a caption and that is something I definitely have time for. Not to mention the fact that unlike some of the other social media outlets out there, Instagram is not an all out rant fest and makes it much more my speed. This time around my blog will follow my journey as I go back to school ...again and focus more on my spiritual life as I attempt to find my true calling. Time for devotionals before I wake up the rest of the crew this morning and my coffee is getting cold, so on that note, have a blessed day and live in the moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment