About Me

My photo
My name is Melody and I like to write! I love how words can come together in a conversation, story, or song and can create something that generates a response in those that are exposed to it. Words have the power to do so much. It is up to us to determine how we choose to use them. I am truly blessed to be a child of God, wife to my husband of 21 years , and mother to two great kids. With God first in my family, I am victorious~

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Believe in Him!

It's Wednesday! YAY! I am so ready for this week to be over. While I'm at it let's just get next week over with too! I happened to be praying for guidance and understanding and for hope and faith and lo and behold the Lord has spoken and led me to Psalm 143 which I read and reread fighting the despair in my heart. I know now that He has a plan and I must trust in Him no matter what. A song came to mind that I had not heard in a long while and I can't get it out of my head it goes...Open the eyes to my heart, Lord..Open the eyes to my heart..I want to see you..I want to see you.
I believe all things will end up as is His will, I just have to pray to remember to have faith in Him. Things could always be worse, right?
Show me the path I should walk, for to you I entrust my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment