About Me

My photo
My name is Melody and I like to write! I love how words can come together in a conversation, story, or song and can create something that generates a response in those that are exposed to it. Words have the power to do so much. It is up to us to determine how we choose to use them. I am truly blessed to be a child of God, wife to my husband of 21 years , and mother to two great kids. With God first in my family, I am victorious~

Friday, November 6, 2009

TGIF

I received shot # 3 today and have bloodwork in two weeks to make sure I am clear for surgery. woohoo! I just hope that all the bloodwork comes back okay and we can get this over with already. I have faith that all will be well and this will soon be over.
The last two days of work were awesome. The kids are so great! They say the darnedest things sometimes. You can't help but laugh and smile. We read the story "The Beastly Feast" the other day and then had the students draw a picture of what they would like to bring to a class feast. They must have really taken the assignment to heart because the next day some of the kids showed up with bags of snacks like grapes, carrots, and popcorn. When asked what it was for their replies were " It's for our feast". How cute is that? I love being around 4 year olds all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment