About Me

My photo
My name is Melody and I like to write! I love how words can come together in a conversation, story, or song and can create something that generates a response in those that are exposed to it. Words have the power to do so much. It is up to us to determine how we choose to use them. I am truly blessed to be a child of God, wife to my husband of 21 years , and mother to two great kids. With God first in my family, I am victorious~

Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday, Monday




When it's a Monday after the Cowboys defeat the Eagles, you know it's gonna be good. Work was great. I just love those kiddos! Never a dull moment that's for sure. Since the Cowboys did BEAT the Eagles it seemed only fitting to take in some cowboys action this evening. My brother told me that KRLD was doing a live remote from Dave & Buster's and guess who the special guest was...Myles Austin, who just happened to score the winning touchdown last night. We made it a family affair and my brother was there with his family , my sis, his brother -in -law, etc. It wasn't too crowded and my kids thought it was awesome since they had never been there before. All in all a pretty good night with some good pics.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of you three, too cute. I missed you Monday.

    ReplyDelete