About Me

My photo
My name is Melody and I like to write! I love how words can come together in a conversation, story, or song and can create something that generates a response in those that are exposed to it. Words have the power to do so much. It is up to us to determine how we choose to use them. I am truly blessed to be a child of God, wife to my husband of 21 years , and mother to two great kids. With God first in my family, I am victorious~

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A little late

So I missed my Monday therapy session. I'm actually doing okay! I had a fantastic time yesterday at the movies with Sandy & Kaydi! You two are awesome. It was only fitting to watch NewMoon with the two people responsible for turning me into a Twi-hard. We should do that more often and make a day of it next time! Can't wait til Eclipse comes out in June. So mark your calenders ladies..we have a movie date!
I have accomplished so much on my "to do list". Yay me! I was able to clean the entire house ( including laundry)and put up all of Christmas decorations. It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas..at least in my house. The kids were a big help and they are really proud of how all of their hard work paid off. I used to be very meticulous when it came to decorating for the holidays but finally realized that I had to stop being so anal and enjoy it for what it is. Now I LOVE letting the kids help and I must say I think I've rubbed off on them because they are actually picky about how they decorate..heeheee. Marissa has made special dinner requests for this week and since she helps me out around the house so much I am glad to oblige. Yesterday we had Fried chicken on the menu and today I am making enchiladas!!YUMMY!

Now to continue with my list of things I am thankful for

Today I am thankful for time and friendships. Time to spend with all the people who make a difference in my life. To all my family and friends because they help me be a better person just by being around them. They say that people come into your life for a reason , a season, or lifetime and I am grateful to all the people that have ever crossed my path.

No comments:

Post a Comment