About Me

My photo
My name is Melody and I like to write! I love how words can come together in a conversation, story, or song and can create something that generates a response in those that are exposed to it. Words have the power to do so much. It is up to us to determine how we choose to use them. I am truly blessed to be a child of God, wife to my husband of 21 years , and mother to two great kids. With God first in my family, I am victorious~

Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Moon is Here!!!!!!

I am SOOOO bummed that we are not going to the midnight showing tonight! I guess Monday will have to do. At least I know I'll in good company. I will just have to keep re-reading the book and watch Twilight again until then. I think I am more excited about going to see the movie than I was at the NKOTB concert. And that was very exciting. One more day until Thanksgiving break...woohoo! Oh well...til Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment